In most situations we will repair the case free of charge. However, there may be additional charges in the following circumstances:
- If the original dental restoration is not returned to us.
- If the case is re-prepped and a new impression is sent.
- If the shade is different from the original order.
- If the restoration materials are different from the original order.
- If we asked for a new impression and you asked us to proceed without one.
- If we advised you that we could not guarantee the quality of this order and you asked us to proceed anyway.
- If we requested a try-in and you asked us to proceed without one.
- If we received no study model for anterior cases and/or no specific directions.